Health & Safety Policy Statement
In accordance with its duty under Section 2(3) of the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act, 1974, and in fulfilling its obligations to both employees and the public who may be affected by its activities, the Managing Director of Level Best Solutions has produced the following statement of policy in respect of health and safety.
It is our aim to achieve a working environment which is free of work related accidents and ill-health and to this end we will pursue continuing improvements from year to year.
We undertake to discharge our statutory duties by:
- Identifying hazards in the workplace, assessing the risks related to them and implementing appropriate preventative and protective measures;
- Providing and maintaining safe work equipment;
- Establishing and enforcing safe methods of work;
- Recruiting and appointing personnel who have the skills, abilities and competence commensurate with their role and level of responsibility;
- Ensuring that tasks given to employees are within their skills, knowledge and ability to perform;
- Ensuring that technical competence is maintained through the provision of refresher training as appropriate;
- Promoting awareness of health and safety and of good practice through the effective communications of relevant information;
- Furnishing sufficient funds needed to meet these objectives.
- The company objectives are set and reviewed at the annual management review meeting.
All employees on their part are encouraged to contribute actively towards achieving a work environment that is free of accidents and ill health. The main objectives of our Policy are to achieve a zero accident count by preventing accidents, comply with current legislation, maintain a sound reputation for Health and Safety and fulfil the needs of our training plan. Our health and safety policy will be reviewed annually to monitor its effectiveness and to ensure that it reflects changing needs and circumstances. This statement is to be read in conjunction with the responsibilities, arrangements, procedures and guidance that together form the Level Best Solutions Health and Safety manual.
The system provides a framework for the setting of quality objectives through the annual Management Review.
Nick Heasman (Director on behalf of Level Best Solutions Ltd)
Date: 01/01/18 / Review Date: 31/12/18