Quality Policy Statement
Level Best Solutions Ltd is involved in the project management of installation and supply of suspended ceilings, joinery, doors, partitions and kitchenettes, including full office fit-outs. As a “solutions” company, we pride ourselves on offering our clients a professional service, exceeding expectations to create their ideal working environment, on time and on budget.
A key way to achieve this is by operating an Integrated Management System (IMS) in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015. We achieved certification in early 2018 (FS 681236).
Top management is committed to:
- Satisfying applicable requirements by ensuring that customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, understood and consistently met.
- Continual improvement of the IMS by ensuring the risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of products and services and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction are determined and addressed and the focus on enhancing customer satisfaction is maintained.
Top management shall:
- Take accountability for the effectiveness of the IMS.
- Ensure the quality policy and quality objectives are established for the IMS and are compatible with the context and strategic direction of the Company. Quality objectives have been set and are maintained as part of the IMS internal auditing, monitoring and management review processes, in order to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Promote the use of a process approach and risk-based thinking.
- Ensure that the resources needed for the IMS are available; including training, support and encouragement.
- Communicate the importance of effective quality management and of conforming to the IMS requirements.
- Ensuring that the IMS achieves its intended results.
- Engage, direct and support persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the IMS.
- Promote improvement.
- Support other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility.
- Establish partnerships with suppliers and interested parties to provide an improved service.
This policy will be communicated to all employees and organisations working for or on our behalf. Employees and other organisations are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their own work, so far as is reasonably practicable, is carried out without risk to themselves, others, or the environment.
This policy will be reviewed annually by top management and where deemed necessary will be amended and re-issued. Previous versions of this policy are archived.
This policy is available to relevant interested parties, upon request.
(Director on behalf of Level Best Solutions Ltd)
Issue Date: 01/01/22
Review Date: 31/12/22